Welcome to the Eagle Landing Golf Club, where you will find an unmatched quality of golf, luxurious amenities, and picturesque scenery. The 7,037 yard Clyde Johnston design weaves through the Florida landscape and takes on a vintage feel as he incorporates several of the classic design holes from around the world into the par-72 layout.
Says Johnston, “My goal is to intersperse classic holes such as the Redan Hole, the Eden, and the Cardinal into the routing in order to lend a sense of purity to the golf experience at Eagle Landing. Those individual designs are so technically and aesthetically complete that they can truly elevate a golfing experience.”
Johnston’s philosophy in designing Eagle Landing remains the same as his other courses; begin each nine relatively easy and progressively get harder. The Eagle Landing course offers six sets of tees, from championship to youth tees, allowing the course to play as easy or as difficult as desired. Johnston’s previous designs in northeast Florida include Eagle Harbor Golf Club, St. Johns Golf & Country Club, and Jacksonville Golf & Country Club.
FUN FACTS ABOUT EAGLE LANDING GOLF CLUB
- Designed by Clyde Johnston of Clyde Johnston Designs, Inc. in Hilton Head, South Carolina. This is Johnston’s fourth course in the Jacksonville area, having designed Eagle Harbor Golf Course, St. Johns Golf & Country Club and Jacksonville Golf & Country Club.
- The par-72 course is designed in the open links style and winds delicately through Southern pine and palmetto.
- Six sets of tees, including youth tees.
- The course plays 2,789 yards from the junior tees and 7,037 yards from the back tees.
- Tees/Fairways/Rough: Bermuda 419
- Greens: UltraDwarf Tif-Eagle
- Eagle Landing is a semi-private course.
- Golf fees range from $21 to $59 with cart, depending on the season. Click here for membership information.
- Course designer Clyde Johnston calls the course a collection of classic holes, since he used designs by some of golf’s original architects.
- The double-ended driving range is 8,000 square feet.
- The 8,000 square foot clubhouse features a fully stocked pro shop, full service restaurant with banquet and catering facilities, and sports bar.
- Course construction by MacCurrach Golf Construction of Jacksonville, twice named Golf Course Builder of the Year by the Golf Course Builders Association of America.
Sign up for our email list to receive special offers and important information.